History is one of the oldest sciences that studies activity, worldviews, social connections and organization, as well as other aspects of human life in the past. Historical science includes auxiliary historical disciplines: palaeography, diplomacy, genealogy, heraldry, sphragistics and epigraphy, numismatics and bonistics, historical geography. Also, there are such disciplines as source study, archival science, records management, historical onomastics, historical anthroponymy, historical demography, phaleristics, archaeography and others.
History is studied in every school, college and university. Therefore, in this case, students are divided into two groups: lovers and haters of history.
Not everyone likes history; someone considers its study boring and meaningless. What is the point of studying the names of the figures of the past and the dates of long-accomplished events? This point of view is very popular but wrong. History is not dates and names. Interest in history has awakened because people are looking for answers to the questions of today’s life, analogies with today. Plus – history is the main formative discipline for worldview and education, in a broad sense, patriotism and citizenship. History is a compulsory subject in education. It is not always easy, and in this case, our essay helper service can come to the rescue.
One of the most challenging tasks for the latter is writing a history essay. While completing this assignment, it is necessary not only to follow the topic clearly but, of course, to know in great detail the historical events of this period. The most challenging thing is to create a literary text, observing the cause-and-effect relationship with clear logic, without unnecessary “watery expressions” and with right conclusions.
So, how to write a history thesis? It should be remembered that the history task is not an excerpt from a textbook, but the ability to speak about historical facts in a free literary form. The authors of the essay writing service know all the nuances of such tasks. They will quickly and professionally write a custom-made work on any topic.
With rich experience in the field of creating projects of various levels of complexity, the company offers you a unique opportunity to order a history essay urgently. At the same time, the quality of work and its price will remain the same, making long-term mutually beneficial cooperation possible.
Besides history essays writing, the professional experts are ready to customize any educational work, from an essay in anatomy to a master’s thesis in jurisprudence. Moreover, they will do it at the highest level, quickly and cheaply.
Any essay teaches you to develop your own view of the world. Concerning an essay on history, everything is required to show specific knowledge. Do you plan to connect the future with this subject? Writing an essay on history contributes to the development of the student’s personality, teaches them to develop their own opinion, a value judgment about a particular historical event, and to form value priorities. It doesn’t only tests the author’s knowledge of historical events, but also the ability to systematize information. Essays on history can be complex and volume, so if you don’t have enough time, Educibly professional writing service will help with writing the work.
An essay on history is a difficult academic work, in which it is necessary not only to state the position but also to show knowledge of the chosen period. Historical events or significant time periods are usually described in an essay on history. Before writing it, you should get an idea about the features, rules for the design of this work. First of all, it is worth saying that strict adherence to the required format and careful study of the task itself can help you a lot. Students who cannot write a historical essay themselves can order it from an essay helper.
Best topics for American history research papers
Here are the most engaging and exciting research paper topics American history before 1877:
- US history in the context of world-historical development.
- Periodization of US history, characteristics of its stages in domestic and foreign historiography.
- North America, before the appearance of Europeans and its native inhabitants.
- America before Christopher Columbus and its discoverers – Indians, Aleuts, Eskimos.
- The struggle of the European powers in North America in the first half of the 17th century.
- The first English possessions in North America and features of their foundation.
- “The Lost Colony” by W. Raleigh.
- The role of puritanism in the founding of the English colonies in North America.
- The Puritan Republic in Massachusetts, its ideologues and fundamental laws.
- Virginia and Maryland – founding features.
- The union of two groups of colonies – northern and southern.
- Creation of English America.
- Cancellation of the Massachusetts Charter by the Metropolitan Government.
- The colony of New York and features of its development.
- The uprising of J. Leisler in New York.
- Slavery during the colonial period. Stages of its development.
- Enlightenment of the XVIII century – the final phase of the colonial period.
- B. Franklin, T. Jefferson – as representatives of the American Enlightenment.
- American Revolution of the XVIII century.
- The main stages of the American Revolution.
- Formation of the first bipartisan system of the United States: Federalists and Jeffersonian Republicans (Democrats).
- Treasury Secretary A. Hamilton and his role in the creation of the US banking system.
- Jeffersonian Democracy (1801-1815).
- Formation of a second bipartisan system in the United States.
- Features of US economic development. Industrial revolution.
- Towards the Civil War. The problem of slavery in US history.
- Regional features of the socio-economic development of the United States in the middle of the 19th century.
- The maturing conflict between North and South.
- A. Lincoln as a person and a politician.
- Main stages of civil war essay.
- Causes of the civil war essay.
- Results and significance of the Civil War.
- Reconstruction of the South after the Civil War (1865-1877).
Top-notch dissertation writing help
In connection with the constant education changes, as well as the arrival of a new generation of teachers, the life of students doesn’t become more comfortable.
More and more often, teachers ask to deliver history essays, pieces on sociology, information technology and other disciplines to test the knowledge of students. After all, creating a work of this genre, and at the same time maintaining an academic style of presentation, is a difficult task that requires excellent knowledge of the paper topic and understanding of the basics of the entire subject.
For the same reasons, the assignment is often the cornerstone of the challenge that shatters dreams of an excellent grade. After all, you will have to work hard on creating papers, trying to urgently learn large volumes of material and fill the gaps in knowledge.
Fortunately, there is another, more comfortable way out, which will save a lot of energy and nerves. So, it is enough just to order the services of the essay writer, entrusting your own troubles to an experienced performer with the necessary training, who will deliver a high-quality result.
All you need to become the owner of good history essays and a worthy mark is follow the next guide:
- decide on the history essays topic;
- prepare a technical assignment, which will become a guide for writing a paper;
- create a task “help me write my history essay” on the website
- establish the depth of presentation of the material and the volume of the study;
- buy finished history essays;
- spend a little time getting to know the work and preparing for its delivery.
Today, the price to order history essays from different creative writing services can fluctuate significantly. Depending on the contractor, the quality and depth of submission, as well as the deadline for completion, the final cost can reach up to $30 per page.
Luckily, the “write my essay” service always maintains a comfortable pricing level. So, creating works of the highest quality and having their own team of professional performers, they focus on long-term mutually beneficial cooperation.
Offering a bunch of experienced essay writers for hire, the company keeps history essays writing at a low cost, thereby making the first step towards further relations with the customer.
At the same time, the experts are not engaged in the creation of “semi-finished products” and low-quality materials. The product you pay for is a high-quality material that deserves an appropriate assessment. With a sufficient level of aspiration, it can become an excellent basis for developing a more significant project – be it history essays, term paper, or even a thesis.
Experienced specialists will work out the topic of the coursework in detail, complete the theoretical and practical parts and correctly draw up conclusions.
Differences from other services
- Cool service. The team will help you with any question until the protection.
- You conclude a contract. Be sure to have a legal agreement for every ordered task.
- Quality control. Own quality control department.
- Terms and guarantees. The authors strictly comply with the terms of the contract.
- Safe and confidential. Payment security and data encryption.
What does the working process look like?
- Fill out the order form.
- Specify requirements and wishes.
- Choose the author from the available ones.
- Approve the history essays work plan.
- Make a prepayment and keep an eye on the progress.
- Get the result.
- Hand over the paper.
Core advantages of research paper assistance
- Reliability. Within several days after receiving the order (see the exact term on the website), you can apply for a free correction and revision of history essays.
- Your personal manager. You will have a personal project curator who will help you with a professional performer. They will advise and help what to do in any unclear situation. In the final, you will receive a high-quality and unique job.
- Multiple anti-plagiarism checks. All your history essays will go through the quality department and check for plagiarism.
- Super round-the-clock support. The customer care service is open 24/7 and answers any questions about history essays, corrections and revisions. You can contact the support team via your personal account, email or chat.
- Lowest price. The cost of history essays does not increase from the moment of application until delivery. The company employs only trusted authors and without intermediaries, so the prices are 20% -40% lower than market competitors’.
- Top authors. More than 1,500 authors and 300 managers of the support department are ready to start fulfilling your history essays within 10 minutes after placing an order.
American history topics to write about
Didn’t find any interesting history essays topic in the above list? Take a look at themes dating from 1877:
- Features of the political and economic development of the United States in the last quarter of the XIX century (1877-1898).
- The era of the rule of the bourgeoisie.
- Growth of capitalism of free competition into imperialism.
- US foreign policy in the last quarter of the XIX century – early XX century.
- The main directions of American foreign policy and the corresponding foreign policy doctrines.
- “Progressive era”.
- “Honest Course” by T. Roosevelt. Features of domestic and foreign policy.
- “New Democracy” by T.V. Wilson.
- Introduction of the state nationwide banking system.
- The USA on the eve of the First World War.
- World War I and the United States.
- US participation in the post-war world order.
- “Neutrality” (August 1914-April 1917) and its reasons.
- Rejection of the position of a neutral power and the entry of the United States into the war.
- US participation in hostilities.
- The Paris Peace Conference and the US position.
- The role of the United States in the creation of the League of Nations.
- The Versailles Peace Treaty and the relationship to its ratification in the United States.
- Versailles-Washington system of the world order and its role in the development of international relations.
- Results of the First World War for the United States.
- The USA in the years of “prosperity”. Reasons for accelerated economic growth, its rates.
- “New Deal” of President F. D. Roosevelt.
- Features of the structural economic crisis of the 30s in the USA.
- The first “hundred days” of President F.D. Roosevelt.
- Struggle on the issue of US foreign policy on the eve of World War II and the measures of F.D. Roosevelt on preparation for war.
- The USA during the Second World War (1939-1945).
- US “neutrality” (1939-1941).
- Lend-Lease Bill (March 1941).
- Atlantic Charter (August 14, 1941).
- Pearl Harbor and the United States’ entry into the Pacific War.
- The main stages of the formation and activity of the anti-Hitler coalition.
- Big Three conferences in Tehran, Yalta, Potsdam and their solutions.
- The atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. War against Japan. Capitulation and occupation of Japan.
- Results of the Second World War for the United States.
- The presidencies of G. Truman and D. Eisenhower.
- G. Truman’s “Fair Deal”.
- The first steps towards the “Iron Curtain” – from W. Churchill’s Fulton speech to the “Truman Doctrine”.
- The Marshall Plan.
- The formation of the contours of the bipolar world and the beginning of the global confrontation (1947-1953).
- Creation of NATO.
- War in Korea.
- Arms race. International relations in 1953-1959.
- Kennedy – the first Catholic president.
- Vietnam War.
- The assassination of J. F. Kennedy.
- “Reaganomics” is the economic theory and practice of American neoconservatism.
- George W. Bush’s Presidency: Domestic and Foreign Policy.
- “War in the Gulf”.
- Results of the “neoconservative revolution”.
- USA during the presidency of B. Clinton.
- George W. Bush Presidency.
- Barack Obama as the President of the United States.
Order professional essay writing service
This service works based on the principle of an auction:
- You give the task to write history essays – the performers place their bets. To place an order, you must fill out a special form on the website. It should indicate the requirements for the history essays and your contact information.
- The authors will see the task, within 10-15 minutes you will receive offers from it indicating the cost.
- Choose the right author.
- As soon as you make an advance payment, they will start working. Don’t worry about your money. The author will receive a reward when they hand over the finished work, and you agree that it is done with high quality. Until then, the funds will be reserved. Otherwise, the entire amount will be refunded to you.
- If finished history essays need to be corrected, the author will do it absolutely for free.
The reason why students should learn about history is very simple. Most of the time, it is the basis of why people act the way they do in the present. For most of them, the study of history may sound dull and not that interesting in itself. But there are so many great reasons why…
Many people find that they are unable to adequately convey their ideas through other forms of literature. This can be particularly true if you are writing for class or you are required to write thesis statements for your thesis project. The best argumentative essay topics give you the ability to express your thoughts in a…
February is Black History Month. This month-long celebration in Canada and the US are an opportunity to learn about Black accomplishments. This year, it follows a particularly tumultuous time where racial injustice calls for increased attention, giving organizations and the public a new opportunity to reassess where systematic racism still persists and offer greater visibility…
After all, if you are tasked with writing one for college or publication, it can be difficult to come up with a topic that you will not find boring or tedious. It seems that most of the time students are given a rather short time to write their own essay, and if it is going…
Learning how to write an essay, such as a history essay, can be difficult for many students. There is so much information that must be carefully considered before any of it is written or submitted to a professor. Many times the essay will be the basis for a grade. It is therefore imperative that students…